About this course…
Typically suitable for someone who has –
- Approx 25-30hrs previous experience.
- Excellent co-ordination skills.
- Excellent at learning new practical skills.
- Excellent clutch control.
- Can change up/down all gears smoothly.
- Can do all types of junctions including roundabouts in all directions.
- Can do all manoeuvres with some prompts.
(your instructor will confirm this with you before your course commences)
|Mon||8:00am – 10:00am & 10:30am – 12:30pm & 1:00pm – 3:00pm = 6hrs|
|Tue||8:00am – 10:00am & 10:30am – 12:30pm & 1:00pm – 3:00pm = 6hrs|
|Wed||8:00am – 10:00am & 10:30am – 12:30pm & 1:00pm – 3:00pm = 6hrs|
|Thu||8:00am – 10:00am & 10:30am – 12:30pm & 1:00pm – 3:00pm = 6hrs|
|Note||If you book this course, your start date must be on a MONDAY|
Test Day 6hrs
This includes one-to-one driving tuition before the test, 1hr for the test and enough time for the drive home after the test.
test day is usually Thursday*
Normal course includes Driving tuition over 4 days**
The price of your course will vary, depending upon your area .
We provide intensive driving courses across most of the country, and the cost of your course may vary from area to area.
To acertain the correct course price for your particular area, please go to our ‘AREAS COVERED’ page where you will find a complete list of the areas in which we offer courses.
Scroll down to find your area, then use the buttons shown to either find out more about learning to drive in your area or go straight to the booking and prices page.
You can book your course online.
- If you think you know which intensive driving course best suits your needs, simply proceed to the BOOKING PAGE and go from there.
- If you are unsure which course is best, firstly visit the ‘Which course is right for me’ page – this page has useful information on each course and what type of learner it typically suits.
- Alternatively, if you would like to speak to us for guidance, either call us on 0330 660 0121
- Or contact us via the online enquiry form on our CONTACT US PAGE.